Study the following archive:
A lot of fuss has lately been provoked by Katy Perry’s new song, which supposedly conveys some crucial political meanings.
What is your opinion? You can also have a look at the video below before writing an essay between 300-400 words on the subject.
- ECPE class
- Due date: Monday, March 27th, 2017.
Listen to the song and try to focus on the meaning it aspires to convey.
More information about the song can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflections_(Manos_Hatzidakis_album)
(for Advanced and Proficiency level students)
Those (lucky guys!) who study in university know well that any kind of paper must follow certain rules, usually the ones belonging to MLA or APA format.
In the link down below, you can find explicit guidance with elucidating examples for how to write an admissible academic essay.
I hope you will find it useful for your writing experiments.
Good luck! 🙂
- Tired of speaking and not be able to communicate?
- In need of reaching a meaning while talking over something?
Here: https://principalsdesk.org/2016/11/24/7-ways-to-support-english-language-learners/ you can find some helpful ideas that you can use in the speaking part as well as in your interlocution with other speakers of English.You can have a look at the tips that are offered and try to integrate them in your own way to how you communicate.
- For Advanced students (C1-C2 level)
In the following links you can confirm your own exam results of the certification(s) you have sat for.
You will have to insert your username and password to each system.
- Cambridge University (FCE, CAE, CPE): candidates.cambridgeenglish.org/Members/Login.aspx?M=None
- Michigan University (ECCE, ECPE): http://orfeas.hau.gr/
- ESB certification: http://www.europalso.gr/el/node/157
- PTE (former EDEXCEL): http://www.palso.gr/?i=portal.en.activities-edexcel
- MSU-CELP/MSU-CELC (Michigan State University): http://www.anatolia.edu.gr/michigan/finalexams.jsp
- City and Guilds (IESOL, ISESOL): http://www.cityandguilds.gr/el/presscenter/press/news/Pages/March-2016-IESOL-ISESOL-administration-results.aspx
- TIE Ireland: http://portal.tieexams.gr/
Due date: 20/01/2017